What on earth is the Charleston Custom Lift®?!
It’s Dr. Funcik’s unique approach to a surgical facelift that will make people say “you look so good, what have you done?” by addressing your specific goals and needs. It uses the latest cutting edge techniques to replace your youthful soft fullness while combining artistic artisan repositioning of soft tissue to where it was when you were younger.
Actual patient, results may vary. See more Before and After photos
The facelift results are more dramatic and natural-looking than the widely available generic lifts, with shorter down-time, less risk and scarring, and less expense than a Beverly Hills facelift.
Better facelift results than mass-marketed lifts:
When people refer to a “facelift,” they’re typically referring to a generic, one-size-fits-all procedure to lift the muscle in the lower face. Lifts such as the “Lifestyle Lift®” are mass-marketed under many different trademarked names, they’re essentially mass-produced facial surgery, individually wrapped but every one is the same.
The Charleston Custom Surgical FaceLift is designed to be the best facelift in Charleston, SC for you.
Your face is unique. Dr. Funcik specifically tailors his Charleston Custom Surgical FaceLift to address your individual needs, concerns, and lifestyle.
- Different patients have different goals. Is there a specific crease or fold? An asymmetry? Or is it a general sense of feeling old or having grown weary of looking tired? Dr. Funcik will tailor your procedure to address whatever it is that prompted you to explore surgical options.
- Dr. Funcik’s expert analysis: For many patients, the dominant features of aging aren’t the most obvious ones. Pinpointing them can require a highly developed sense of aesthetics that comes with experience.
- Real world considerations: To tailor a Charleston facelift especially for you, it’s necessary to consider your desired investment in terms of downtime and money, as well as your overall health.
Charleston Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Funcik will take all of these factors into consideration. He’ll present all of your options, and then using his over twenty years of experience, he will recommend the perfect, personal solution for you. And he will give you all of the costs up front. Some patients may also consider Sculptra facial filler.
More dramatic, natural-looking results:
Generic facelifts only target a limited area, so while they can be moderately effective for some people, they produce limited, short lasting —and sometimes unnatural appearing—results.
The rewards of a Beverly Hills lift—with far less sacrifice:
These results often come at an unnecessarily high cost and can appear unnatural looking. Because these facelifts typically involve surgery underneath the cheek muscle, they’re more costly, require a longer recovery time, and also present risk of nerve damage.
The Charleston Custom Lift typically involves a mini-lift of the neck and jawline and a subtle lifting of the cheek area—without exposure to the nerves in the lower areas of the face. You’ll experience the same quality results as a Hollywood lift, with
- Less expense
- Shorter recovery time (about 2 weeks)
- Less scarring
- Less risk of complications (such as nerve damage)
We would be happy to see you in consultation and show you photographs of numerous patients who have entrusted their Charleston facelifts to Dr. Funcik. If you are seriously considering the surgery, we can also arrange an opportunity to talk with a patient who has undergone the procedure about his or her personal experience.
Dr. Funcik’s Charleston Custom Lift is designed to be the best facelift for Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head patients.